[macvoiceover] Re: The newest update to skype?

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 10:26:52 +1200

With my MacIntosh family we prefer 'FaceTime', a $1 download from the AppStore
or I think it comes with Lion.
Unlike Skype, which has to be open for someone to make contact, FaceTime opens
and rings automatically, like a regular phone.
It has a smaller footprint than Skype but there are a few issues with VO, which
I now turn off once I have begun a conversation.

TF

On 1/05/2012, at 9:46 AM, Mark BurningHawk Baxter wrote:

I'm upgrading from 5.6 now.  We shall see.

• Mark BurningHawk Baxter
• AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
• MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
• My home page:
• http://MarkBurningHawk.net/