[macvoiceover] The Apps I use most with Voiceover.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:37:50 -0400

Heres the list.

1:  Mail, its great.  Nearly 5 years ago, When I used Windows, I used Eudora
and I thought it was the greatest, but mail is now my all time pick.
2:  Safari.  I do a great deal of research in my job and it is better than ever
with SnowLeopard.
3:  Mac Sword.  Its a bible Study program.  Check out the guide at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
4:  Aether.  My amateur radio logging program
5:  Nisus Writer Express.  A word Processor , like Text Edit, but, more
powerful.

Sorry, just a few more.

6:  GarageBand 5 and Amadeus Pro.  I am putting these together, because often I
use them together.

I use GarageBand5 first of all.  We have a recording studio here as well and we
have done 2 CDs this year and 2 in the works.

I record multi track, use Effects, Move loops when I need them and extend them,
move media in to projects, do voiceovers with ducking, record internet
interviews with iChat and the list goes on.  Then I polish, or, enhance my
project with Amadeus Pro.

I really like my MAC!

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.