[macvoiceover] Re: Strange problem with Victor Reader Stream Permissions

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:09:32 -0500

Is there any possibility that this happens after one has connected the VRS to a Windows machine? The first time I connected it to the Mac, when it worked fine, I had not yet connected it to the Windows machine because I had used a card reader instead. Since then I've connected it directly to my windows machine. I know that's probably a way-out theory but i'm fishing here!!!

The second-best solution would be the ability to just use a card reader with the Mac like I usually do with Windows but when I connect my usb card reader there's no reaction from my Mac; I'm wondering if there's a way to make this work.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."