[macvoiceover] Re: Still haven't gotten a definite answer on my midi problem

  • From: "Chris Gilland" <clgilland07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 04:48:45 -0400

I agree with what she has said here. Travis, google is great, but when you have looked on google for something for ovfer 300 years it seems. O, BTW, I haven't gotten that configuration file for ncftpd you promised me that I e-mailed you back asking for, either.

Also, Remember not everyone on this list is a programmer. No I am not a mod, but in all do respect sir, I wish you'd kind a tone down your tone a bit. You were once where a lotta us are, so don't use your programming skills as a way of making it sound quote: easy. What is easy to you may be hard to someone else.

Let me put a book in front a you that is written in the African language of Bombada which is the native language of Moli, and have you sit here and try to read that, and say it's hard, now you get a native who comes up to you, who says, o, that's simple, being able to speak is your friend. hubba hubba hubba, and then he just starts reading it 90 miles an hour like Mr. motor mouth.

Now, how do you feel.  Empherior?  Thought so.

I rest my case.  Again, don't take it personally, but, think on what I said.

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>