[macvoiceover] Re: Readiris pro problem: can't agree to license

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 21:01:32 -0500

Did you try using mouse keys?
Sometimes, that works for me when other means of clicking won't.

On Jul 19, 2008, at 1:40 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

SO FAR SO BAD!!!

since the keyboard cursor won't line up, vokeys-shift-space is useless. I can get the mouse to line up or at least it says "decrement page button" but clicking it, double-clicking it (with mousekeys) holding it down, etc.
do not change the "continue" button. One really ought to be able to
install an
application without these kind of ridiculous gynmnastics!!! Will keep
trying various combinations and maybe eventually something will work. I do
appreciate the tip even if it isn't working for me as yet.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."