[macvoiceover] Re: Sibelius 5 for mac. established contact for support of voiceover.

  • From: Lewis Brock <lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 13:08:35 +0000

My appologies on that respect.

it is my policy in reference to high level work etc and has been for some time. once again my sincerest appologies.

On 22 Mar 2008, at 13:04, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Hi all.

Is there a way to drop the "high priority" from these messages please?

Thanks.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."

Lewis Brock
Totally Blind musician and composer of 21st century music

PHONE: +44 07857 352828
E-MAIL: lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx
MSN: lewis.brock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
SKYPE: lewisjbrock