[macvoiceover] Re: Should I update to Lion?

  • From: "Missy Hoppe" <melissah@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 18:23:44 -0400

I'm still using SL as my primary OS, but have lion installed to an external
drive so I can check for updates from time to
time. Apart from the new voices, I honestly didn't find much that appealed to
me about lion, and until a few annoying quirks
are worked out of it, I fully intend to continue running SL. Over all, it just
works better for my admittedly limited needs.