[macvoiceover] Re: Shopping macmall

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:57:33 +0100

Well, i agree with you - you can't beat the price. I guess the reason i don't really like altec lansing is that all the speakers i've had from them have only lasted about 6 months... but thats cause of the time there up full volume. But.. if they work for you... go for them!

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>