[macvoiceover] Re: Shopping macmall

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:59:50 -0600

Hi Cheryl & all,

Is there a way to label buttons or links in Safari with VO?

Thanks,

Russell
On 22-Aug-09, at 1:00 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Did it in Windows but there's a lot of logging in in the process. As for checkout, there are two buttons, the second one for Paypal which say "on click" in Windoweyes. They only show up as the line "- or -" in Orca and I don't remember if they show up the same way in safari. the checkout buttons are right below where you can enter a sku number to add an item to the cart and right above the checkbox for the item you have in your cart.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,