[macvoiceover] Re: Shane jackson podcast on IPHone?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:00:30 -0400

look for me in the maryland hall of records.

I'll be clooking a contacts soon.

On Jun 22, 2009, at 12:32 PM, patrickneazer wrote:

Hello David and all:

Hahahaha ... Ok, I will take your word for it (smile). though grudgingly (smile).

I still require an independent source (smile).

Speaking of age, and yes the connection does make sense, how is the adressbook on the iphone. Are all of the necessary fields accessible? One of the fields on my Nokia is one for birthdays.

Still waiting for mine to appear. So much for pre-ordering.

On Jun 22, 2009, at 11:32 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

really?  I should know how old I am.

On Jun 22, 2009, at 11:05 AM, patrickneazer wrote:

You are not (smile). count again.
On Jun 22, 2009, at 10:59 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

I'm 57.

On Jun 22, 2009, at 10:02 AM, Mark Baxter wrote:

This is an excellent podcast; thanks for making it. I'm definitely going to get one of these for my 40th birthday. That's right, I'm old; I remember phones with rotary dials and big loud bells in them. I've lived long enough to see it become reality, and I must have one. :)

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: