[macvoiceover] Re: Shane jackson podcast on IPHone?

John and all,

You can find my podcast on the use of the iPhone at http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com . That is the link to my blog, and it will tell you what you need to know to download the shows. Also, if you use Itunes, just search for Shane Jackson or for BlindWorld, one word, and you'll be able to pull it up in that manner. Hope this helps you and anyone who wants to hear how this wonderful new device works.
Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email & MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728
Twitter:  jack728

On Jun 21, 2009, at 8:05 PM, John Hess wrote:

Is there one and where can I find it?

with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover