[macvoiceover] Re: Scan-to-Text OCR App

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 17:26:38 -0800

Hi John,
No, I don't think so, because the driver only supports Lion, and I'm on
ML. And I have read reviews from folks who said that the drivers only
worked with abbyy's buggy software, not other 3rd party stuff. Maybe
there will be further developments. I'm presently using Windows and a
plustek 3600 with K1000. K1000 is a great program, but of course, it
does not run on the Mac, and my 3600 is aging, so this FR pro looks
like a good deal.

Mary