[macvoiceover] Re: Scan-to-Text OCR App

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 13:57:29 +1300

It is not a touch-screen display, there is a screen and physical buttons, but I
don’t need to use them as I can control operations with the computer.
I got sighted help to install the ink cartridges and describe the display and I
will get sighted assistance to set up the wireless network, but other than this
I have been able to get familiar with all operations.

TF

On 7/12/2013, at 1:42 pm, Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This printer is $79. It says it has a touchscreen display. Do you find this
accessible and are you able to use it?

Nicole
Sent from my iPhone