[macvoiceover] Re: Scanning multiple pages in to one file using Abbyy fine reader for Mac

  • From: Tim Grady <tfgrady1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 00:29:10 -0400

I use a brother all-in-one.  When I use this scanner with finereader finereader
kicks me out to the brother twain driver to scan.  I think what it does is
process the image it gets from the scan.  When it is finished it will let you
look at the page in case you need to rotate it or make corrections.  Note, you
can't do this at this point unless you have sight, but you can press buttons
like continue scanning or get image or whatever it says.  If you choose to get
image it does the ocr and asks where to save the file, and then the default is
to open the file in the appropriate application.