[macvoiceover] Re: Safari

  • From: Dyer mattheqw <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 09:11:16 -0400

To add an app to the doc do the following.

1.  Open safarry.
2.  Move to the doc by using control f3.
Safary show up and tell you that is running iff so, use vo shift m to bring up the context menu and go down to I think it is opsions sub menu. 4. Right arrow to open this menu and down arrow to keep in doc and press enter and you should be good to go. HTH.

Matthew

On 5/14/2010 2:07 PM, Sue Morgan wrote:
Hi.
I'm very new to the Mac.
I'm trying to copy Safari from Applications and paste it onto the Doc. I can copy from Applications but I can't paste it onto the Doc.
Can anyone tell me why?
Sue.
E-mail suejinglejungle@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:suejinglejungle@xxxxxxxxx>
Windows Live Messenger sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>