[macvoiceover] Safari.

  • From: Sue Morgan <suejinglejungle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 22:21:50 +0100

Hi again list.

I've read somewhere that Safari works great with VoiceOver, but some tweaks
have to be made.  Can anyone tell me what to tweak and when I try and go into
Safari at the moment from applications, I get a message asking me to enter full
screen and I can't bypass that.  Any ideas

I'm pleased that you can navigate web pages using links and headings
navigation, but I can't get into a page yet to try this out.

Please give me some tips if you can on this.

Thanks.

Sue.

I don't think I said in my previous and first post to this list, that we've put
Snow Leopard onto my Parents Mac.

I love the fact that VoiceOver works straight out of the box so to speak.

I'll keep experimenting, and thanks for the replies I've had so far on this
list.
E-mail suejinglejungle@xxxxxxxxx
Windows Live Messenger sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype suemorgan1006