[macvoiceover] Re: Restoring mac book air.

  • From: rhonda cruz <rhondaprincess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 01:34:17 -0800

yay.  i will keep that in mind.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Portia" <portia89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 01:23:42 -0800
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Restoring mac book air.

Awesome!! Command-r is your best buddy on the mac when something
goes wrong,
smiles.

Portia.
From: "Portia" <portia89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 00:39:17 -0800

Hi Rhonda,

Welcome to the world of macs!! Make sure you hit command-r at the
mac
startup sound be sure to have wired or wireless internet
connected.  Then
click on reinstall mac OS 10.

Hth, and enjoy your mac!!

Portia.