[macvoiceover] Re: Restoring mac book air.

  • From: Cristina Afonso <cristina.g.afonso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 08:09:29 +0000

        Hi Rhona,

To restore your MacBook Air you need to go to the restore partition on your
computer. All you have to do is to press Command and R at the same time after
you hear the start-up sound. When you do this, it goes to the restore partition
and then, you have to choose what you want to do. In this case you will want to
install Lion. Remember that you need to have a wireless internet connection in
order to be able to install Lion back on your MacBook Air.
If you need some more help, please feel free to ask me questions.

        Best regards

        Cristina Afonso