[macvoiceover] Re: Probably OT and vent beware!!! What is RFB&D thinking?

  • From: Travis Siegel <tsiegel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:01:32 -0800

I've already complained about this to them, of course, I have no doubt my complaint went entirely over their collective heads, or in one ear and out the other, but nonetheless, I find it rather irritating to be kind about it. I now convert each rfb&d book I get to mp3 before I do anything else with it, even if that conversion takes me longer to do than listening to the damned thing in the first place. It's just stupid forcing folks to conform these days when there's obviously those who don't use windows.