[macvoiceover] Re: PreSonus FaderPort with GarageBand?

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 05:01:30 +1300

A friend uses Prosonus with Logic and MainStage, he is sighted with a Mac Pro.
My question would be how it interfaces with GB ? Obviously GB has automation
capabilities but not through all Midi control messages.
Have you looked for a Prosonus forum ?

TF

On 22/11/2012, at 4:50 AM, Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tuscia,

Thanks for your reply.

What I am really looking for is a way to use a foot switch for punch in and to
stop and start recording.  The other stuff would be nice, but, just now that is
my main interest.

Any thoughts from any one.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.