[macvoiceover] Re: Opera and VoiceOver?

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 00:49:52 -0400

There are many sites, such as Facebook mobile, darwinawards, and many others,
where Safari becomes unresponsive, just says "busy" over and over again. I
honestly don't have time for all that. Just crash, quit, something, don't sit
there and just go busy at me and not let me switch pages or anything. I find
myself using IE8 and JAWS more and more on my VMWare Fusion XP Pro Virtual
Machine. It's so seamless and "just works." I'm hoping that "Lion" improves
things in this regard.

James A. Dean