[macvoiceover] Re: Nice change in login sound for mac mini with recent update

  • From: Portia <portia89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 02:01:32 -0800

That's awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2009, at 12:52 AM, Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just ran software update and the latest macosx install was done on Snow Leopard. In the past, even though I have usb speakers attached, I've had to go through login with the built-in speaker; then when login was completed, voiceover would then start up using my usb speakers. Now my usb speakers are used during login.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,