[macvoiceover] Re: My Adventrue wiht the Mac

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:34:28 -0500

Hi Marty, what you can do, is set it so that downloads window is cleared on successful download of a file. To do this, go into Safari preferences with command comman, and if not on the general section of preferences, interact with the toolbar, and hit VO space on general, and stop interacting with the toolbar. THere you'll find the setting for clearing the downloads window, if you set to upon successful download, that will do what you want, and then you can just go to your downloads directory via finder, find the file in there, and open it. HTH

.
On Nov 13, 2008, at 7:55 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

not sure what you are after here, but if you press command-w, the window closes, many .dmg files open on download unless you uncheck the box that
says open safe files after downloading.