[macvoiceover] Re: My Adventrue wiht the Mac

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:23:23 +0100

13 nov 2008 kl. 18.13 skrev Dan Eickmeier:

some will ahve an installer just like windows, but with most, what you do, is open hte .dmg file, and simply copy and paste the application ifle into your applications folder.

And let me add to this that on the .dmg image there's often a sort of shortcut to your applications folder, so what you do is copy the file (cmd+c) open that folder with vo+space and then paste your file (cmd +v) into the applications folder and it will be installed.
--
/Krister