[macvoiceover] Re: Minor Louis update

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:53:29 -0400

On Jul 25, 2007, at 2:58 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

I have made a minor update to Louis to fix a bug discovered by the folk a the NFB's technology center. Below are the changes:

1. Should you not enter a filename for the braille output file Louis will now use the filename and path of the source file with .brl added to it. So for example if your file was name mybraille.txt and you did not specify a output file name then when you ran "Run Translation" you will get mybraille.txt.brl in the same directory as mybraille.txt

So, Greg, how exactly does this work? Do you choose a file to be translated and then go directly to the translate button?

Keith