[macvoiceover] Maybe OT, a question.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 08:14:50 -0500

Hi folks,

I hope to receive iLife09 in the next few days, which means I will want to install the new GarageBand, however, I want to preserve GarageBand 4 and my projects, so can some one tell me how to do that.

Ok I know that upgrading should not hurt any of my projects and maybe I am being too careful here, but,, well you know.