[macvoiceover] Re: Mail crashing problems.

  • From: Ray Foret Jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 12:45:16 -0600

I noticed this also.  In addition, I noticed that my Mail goes busy quite a few
times.  We're not the only people having mail issues.  According to the forums
I've looked at, it would appear that many sighted users are also having their
share of issues.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail: