[macvoiceover] Re: Mac Mini Questions

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:14:27 -0500 (CDT)

The Mac Mini comes with a connector for your PC monitor. You screw it into the back of the mac mini and then attach the PC monitor data cable to its other end. It's not a large piece, so be careful where you open your package up and save all pieces until you've figured which definitely won't connect.

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008, William Windels wrote:

Ok, this looks fine.

and, Can I also connect my  extern screen that I was using on my pc?

best regards,
William Windels

On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 08:16:07AM -0400, David Poehlman wrote:
The Mac Mini has standard audio jacks.