[macvoiceover] Re: Listen to the Nuance Text-to-Speech Voices Found in Mac OS X Lion - MacRumors.com

  • From: Nathan Romo <nathanr2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 11:00:33 -0700

I don't know the Ivox voices but I have to agree I think Alex is the best mac voice out there. The Acapela one's are not to bad but I still think Alex is a bit better.

At 10:54 AM 5/17/2011, you wrote:
Yes. If they remove alex, I won't be happy... i can't stand the nuance voices. There are so many better options they could've gone with; imho even eloquence is better.
Now, if they could include iVox it'd be a different story...

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 17/05/2011 18:41, Keith Reedy wrote:
I really don't think we will know that until the new cat comes out, but, my thinking is that Alex will still be the big player.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On May 17, 2011, at 12:09 PM, ashley wrote:

I notice how these are now the default voices, and if you want alex you have to manually select it.

Website:

http://www.ashleycox.co.uk

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2

Blog:

http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 17/05/2011 03:42, Keith Reedy wrote:
http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/16/listen-to-the-nuance-text-to-speech-voices-found-in-mac-os-x-lion/

Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.