[macvoiceover] Re: Listen to the Nuance Text-to-Speech Voices Found in Mac OS X Lion - MacRumors.com

  • From: ashley <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 18:44:14 +0100

They've included a cut-down version of daniel on the cd, and I think one of the others as well, and the rest you must download. If I remember correctly, daniel was the default.

ash

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 17/05/2011 22:31, Laura wrote:
I agree. The new voices have to be downloaded, as opposed to Alex, which is
automatically on the system. They can't make voices that won't be there at the
start the default.

On 17 May 2011, at 18:41, Keith Reedy wrote:

I really don't think we will know that until the new cat comes out, but, my
thinking is that Alex will still be the big player.
Keith Reedy
keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

On May 17, 2011, at 12:09 PM, ashley wrote:

I notice how these are now the default voices, and if you want alex you have to
manually select it.

Website:

http://www.ashleycox.co.uk

Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2

Blog:

http://daysofthegeek.blogspot.com

On 17/05/2011 03:42, Keith Reedy wrote:
http://www.macrumors.com/2011/05/16/listen-to-the-nuance-text-to-speech-voices-found-in-mac-os-x-lion/

Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.