[macvoiceover] Re: Keyboard Command Question

  • From: "Cristina Afonso" <cristina.g.afonso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:05:59 -0000

   Hi Cheng Ann,

If you liked these podcasts, you can get the rest going to www.visionaustralia.org.

   Best regards

   Cristina Afonso
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheok Cheng Ann" <cheokchengann@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 6:21 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Keyboard Command Question

Hi Cristina,

This is Cheng Ann from Singapore. Indeed you may send me some of the podcasts. I got my Mac air two weeks ago. Thank you very much. received your attachments with appreciation, likewise, I greatly appreciate your gesture.

Regards,

Cheok Cheng Ann
cheokchengann@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.chengann.com

On 07-Mar-2011, at 12:12 PM, Cristina Afonso wrote:

  Hi dear Cheok Cheng,

Of course I can, with pleasure!
You can find great VoiceOver instructions also at www.visionaustralia.org and on Mike's Arrigo podcasts on the Mac. I have downloaded all these podcasts, if you'd like I can send you some of them.