[macvoiceover] Re: Keyboard Command Question

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 17:06:34 -0800

Hello Desi,
No problem at all. Actually, I reread your original message and you did ask
about Mac keyboard commands and not VoiceOver.
At any rate, isn't this one heck of a place to get loads of help. We have all
benefitted from the questions and answers and other discussions on this list.

Sent from my iMac, using VoiceOver.

Dan