[macvoiceover] Re: Ipad info

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 13:41:42 -0700

Hi Lary,
You should not have to repurchase the apps you have for your IPhone to
run them on the IPad. But in some cases, such as atbat 11, there is a
separate IPad app. And if you want that one, then you do have to buy
it, since it is a made for IPad app. What I don't know is whether there
is something about the IPhone version that won't let it run on an IPad.
I know for sure that Navigon runs on both IPod and IPad without buying
it twice, because that's what I've done, but can't comment on AtBat,
because I have not loaded it onto my IPad.

mary