[macvoiceover] Re: Interacting with an item on the Extras Menu

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 13:43:18 -0400

Hi Judy,
   You have to use the VO arrow keys to navigate.  Then, VO-space on the menu
item to activate it and then use VO down or up arrow to see the menu.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX Mountain Lion and LION