[macvoiceover] Re: Information please?

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:06:24 -0400

You did get it correct and you saved my bacon, smile!

Keith

On May 10, 2007, at 1:46 PM, Christopher Hallsworth wrote:

Wow, I've guessed correctly then! I haven't disappeared from the list;
just I don't post much since I've really joined so that I can learn
about the mac. So I tend to just watch messages rather than contribute,
but since I know a bit about macs now I thought I'd give it a go, and,
as I said, I got it right!
On Thu, 10 May 2007 11:34:28 -0400, "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
said:
Hello Christopher and welcome back!

You are correct, thank you very much.

Keith

On May 9, 2007, at 5:13 PM, Christopher Hallsworth wrote:

I know, haven't sent a message to this list for a while. Anyway is
it VO
backslash?
On Wed, 9 May 2007 13:50:19 -0400, "Keith Reedy" <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
said:
Hello every one,

I am having a brain faid, grin.  Could some one give me the command
to expand a folder as in Itunes.  I will write it down this time.

Thanks.

Manage your subscription by using the web interface on the link
below.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266