[macvoiceover] reading/editing .xls files

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: General discussions on all topics relating to the use of Mac OS X by the blind <discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 18:57:44 -0400

So, I am probably bringing up an old topic.

Have we found yet a way to edit and work with .xls files on the Mac?

I have some that I would *like* to work with at home without using the Windows computer, but unless there is a way to read the different cells and put data in where it needs to go, I guess I will have to. Anything out there yet?

Jane