[macvoiceover] IPad: I think I'll wait

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 14:20:12 -0600

I'll be waiting with interest to hear what people think of their new iPads. As
of now, I'm thinking that by the time I put out the money for the 3G model and
accessories and pay for a data plan, I'm approaching the cost of a low-end Mac
laptop anyway. As exciting as I find the idea of an iPad, I can't really find
one really convincing reason why I should buy one at the moment, other than the
fact that I want one--*grin*!!! So I think I'll wait and see if others' usage
of the iPad shows me a good reason for buying one or not.

To those who are buying: have fun!!!! Be sure to report your experiences.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,