[macvoiceover] Re: IOS update problems

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:55:09 -0700

No issues here. works for me 100 percent of the time. maybe sure you do it very
quickly, or in some cases as quickly as rhe app will allow. lol!
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org