From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: 30 March 2011 08:51
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: IOS update problems

I don't like it.  I find it to be far less accurate for me than the 4 finger
swipe which I could get to work almost 100% of the time.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Mar 29, 2011, at 3:55 PM, Sarah Alawami wrote:

> I have no issues with 4 finger touch. it always for me lands on the  last
item.. Hmm hope I didn't jinks that.
> Sarah Alawami
>
> If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me
my info is below.