[macvoiceover] Re: How to shut down my computer

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:30:25 -0700

Hi Stephanie, there are two ways to do this, first, use either vo m, or
control f2 to get to the apple menu, arrow down to shut down, and press
vo space bar, or, the second way, and this way bypasses any dialog, is
to use control option command and eject, which is the top right key in
the main set of keys on the keyboard, just to the left of the inverted
arrows.  Also remember that when we say vo, we mean the control and
option keys.  Hope this helps you.
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:21:08 -0800, Stephanie Scott wrote:

This must seem really lame, but how do I shut down my computer with
keyboard commands?  I don't want to just sleep it.  I want to turn it
all the way off!  Is it possible?

Thanks.

Stephanie

Marty