[macvoiceover] Re: How to shut down my computer

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:44:05 -0400

upper right hand corner.

On Oct 28, 2009, at 8:26 AM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:

Hi Stephanie & all,

You can also press VO command Eject. On a full keyboard the eject key is just to the right of F12, not sure where it is on a MacBook.

Thanks,

Russell
On 2009-10-27, at 11:21 PM, Stephanie Scott wrote:

This must seem really lame, but how do I shut down my computer with keyboard commands? I don't want to just sleep it. I want to turn it all the way off! Is it possible?

Thanks.

Stephanie