[macvoiceover] Re: GarageBand

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:48:36 -0400

does the keyboard control gb or do you have to use the Mac keyboard?  As I
mentioned, you may need to bring up the musical keyboard but I have also
found that this is not necessary but what you have to do on the mac keyboard
anyway is press command-i for track info, make sure software instrament as
opposed to master track radio button is selected although, this may not be
necessary.  choose the editor, can't remember its full name and check its
box.  use the item chooser to find piano, move to it and this should be a
popup.  interact with the popup and choose an istrament category and press
enter, now find the list of instraments and interact with it and choose your
specific instrament.  this will probably be labeled manual to start with.

Note, if you are using gb4, you'll need to click arrows, if 3, you will need
to click buttons one of them is show/hide instrament details before you will
see the lists.

HTH!