[macvoiceover] Re: Garage band on snow leopard?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 22:07:50 -0400

and why would you want to do a clean install?

either option will work, upgrade and retain, use your ilife or the bundled software option.

On Aug 26, 2009, at 4:55 PM, ashley wrote:

Hi everyone,

The ILife programs that came on my mac are on the OSX leopard installation disks. When i've installed snow leopard (doing a clean install), will I still be able to install these using the "install bundled software only" option? Or is garage band 5 going to work better with snow leopard? I do have a coppy of ILife 09 with garage band 5.

thanks!

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk