[macvoiceover] Re: Garage band on snow leopard?

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:24:25 +0100

Well, i was thinking of clean installing as i've loaded so much rubbish onto my
mac in the time since leopard was last installed, i'd still be cleaning it when
i was 95 years old. So as i don't want it i'm just gonna remove it all at once.

But thanks for the info -- i'll use the bundled software option if garage band
5's not much better.

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk