[macvoiceover] Garage band better.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:12:12 -0500

Hi folks,

Feel free to pass this along to other list if you like.

Having and interest in audio, I have been watching Garage band. I have downloaded the new Leopard update and the iLife updates and I have noticed the following.
1 I am now able to play the demo songs.
2 it would appear that I can now read the track windows.
3 controls are marked more clearly.
4 It would appear that I can solo an instrument.
5 I can change levels in the mixer window.

I am sure that other things are usable, however, I do not yet know how to use Garage band well, however, it would appear that I can record tracks and mix them. I have not tried this, but, it looks like the functionality is there to do so, but, I am willing to be corrected.