[macvoiceover] Re: From the Tiger computer.

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 08:16:48 -0400

Fusion will run leopard but only on mac intels.

On Oct 28, 2007, at 7:58 AM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

That is nice of you to do this. I heard that you can use Boot Camp to run Leopard, I wonder can you use Fusion to run Leopard as well?
On Oct 28, 2007, at 7:56 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Well, I have heard from some folks that they would not be upgrading for a while for a host of reasons. Some have older computers and the list goes on.

Keith Reedy

On Oct 28, 2007, at 7:53 AM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Hey Keith, do you think that allot of people will not upgrade to Leopard? It seems like most people either have or is waitting for their copy of Leopard? I haven't seen many Tiger questions on the list, but I don't know if that is from the multitudes of Leopard postings.
On Oct 28, 2007, at 7:35 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

Just testing a new e-mail address from the Tiger computer. I wanted to have a computer in Tiger to help those who will not switch to Leopard for a while.