[macvoiceover] Re: Firefox on the Mac?

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimkc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:24:32 -0600

Hi, this is why i was wondering about  firefox on the mac.

You can have an online subscription with Napster, and stream anything, any time
you want, through the web, without downloading  software or using a proprietary
program of any kind.

The web based subscription service is farily new, and so that is why I'm
wondering if firefox is accessible to voice over.

Thanks.