[macvoiceover] Facebook, Safari and Snow Leopard, tips please?

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:57:17 -0800

So I finally set up a Facebook page--was actually able to solve the audio
CAPTCHA.  You're welcome to find/friend me.  But the reason I'm posting is that
I'm having some difficulty entering text in the right boxes, especially if the
boxes are interactive search boxes--and I have even been blocked from searching
for issuing too many autosearch queries.  Ummm?  So I'm asking whether anyone
has any tips on making the Facebook site behave better with Safari and Snow
Leopard.  I'm also having problems with the "find friends," tool.

Thanks for any tips.

 • Mark BurningHawk Baxter
 • AIM, Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
 • MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
 • My home page:
 • http://MarkBurningHawk.net/