[macvoiceover] Drop box on the Mac?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 06:35:36 -0600

Hi everyone,

I am just experimenting with Drop Box.  I installed it on my PC running Windows
XP at work and all went well.  I installed it on my iPhone, and once again all
went well.  I was able to access a file I had put in my drop box folder at work
from my iPhone at home... nice.

Now, I am having trouble with installing Drop Box on my iMac.  I installed it,
but, when I try to open the Drop Box.app it opens and I get the message that
"Drop Box has no windows".  How do I access my drop box folders on my Mac?
What am I doing wrong?  I downloaded a "DMG" file for drop box, and when I
opened it, I copied the Drop Box.app to my applications folder... is this the
correct way to install it?

Thanks for any help!

Russell>