[macvoiceover] Re: Documents And Tables

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 19:40:05 +0100

Give this a go.  This may not help you edit a document but last night I didn't
want to load up Windows just to check a job reference number for a job
application I was doing.  I opened Pages and tried copying the document into a
new Mail message as Mail reads tables, all be it in HTML fine.  I found to my
surprise that this worked a treat and you may want to give it a go if you just
want some information from a document.